Maths has amazing things. You can make a seemingly simple test, but it will prove to be very interesting. Let's play this crazy test, shall we?
- Think of a number from 1 to 9.
- Then multiply that number by 9.
- Sum the digits of the previous result.
- To this sum, add 7.
- Finally, divide by 4.
- If each letter of the alphabet corresponds to a number in the following sequence (A = 1, B = 2, C = 3, etc..), find the letter corresponding to the number you found.
- Then choose the European country that starts with this letter. To help you out, check the following list:
Belgium Bosnia and Herzegovina
Estonia Russian Federation
San Marino Serbia
Scotland Northern Ireland
- After selecting a name beginning with the letter obtained, you should check what is the fourth letter of the name. Finally, you must choose an animal starts with that letter from the following list of animals :
Now you wrote down the name of the country and the animal that resulted by the number you chose, check below the result of this crazy test.
Who knew that in Denmark there are monkeys ! :-)